XY Plotter Robot Kit is a drawing robot that can move a pen or other instrument to draw digital artwork on flat surface. It can also be developed into a laser engraver by adding the Laser Engraver Upgrade Pack.
1 x Beam 0824-16
4 x Beam 0824-48
1 x Beam 0824-80
4 x Beam 0824-96
2 x Beam 0824-112
2 x Beam 0824-496
1 x Beam 0808-80
2 x Beam2424-504
2 x Bracket 3×3
5 x Bracket U1
3 x Belt Connector
2 x Stepper Motor Bracket B
1 x K-Power 9g Micro Servo
- This kit consists of over 60 kinds of components from Makeblock, including beams, brackets, motors, etc. Here’s the picture of all the components.
- XY Plotter V2.0 can be controlled by 2 software, mDraw and Benbox.
- mDraw is a cross-platform open-source software developed by Makeblock
- Compatibility: mDrawBot (mScara, mCar, mEggBot, mSpider), XY Plotter kit (servo mode, laser mode)
- OS Environment: Windows, Mac
- Supported File Type: *.svg, *.bmp (convert to *.svg)
- Benbox is compatible with both servo mode and laser mode of XY plotter. One of the best things about using Benbox is that Benbox support gray-scale engraving, and editing figures and characters within the software.
If you have any questions about this product or you need technical support, please post it in our forum.
Software og instruktion til samling: